Constructions Skills Training
Safe on Site is a leading provider of Construction Industry recognised training courses that are professionally delivered via qualified trainers to individuals and organisations throughout the UK.
A nationwide open schedule of events for CITB accredited training, providing the right skills to help the construction industry maintain standards on site.
22 Training Centres in the UK
CITB Site Safety Plus courses are delivered via a nationwide network of 22 locations in the UK, ensuring you’ll find the right course running at a centre local to you.
CSCS card applicants need to prove they have the training and qualifications required to carry out their job. All Safe on Site training courses are recognised by the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS Card).
The CITB Grants Scheme and how to claim
The CITB Grants Scheme provides funding for CITB registered employers to train, upskill and qualify their staff.
Claim £50 for each day attended.
- SSP – Site Safety Plus – Health & Safety Awareness – £50 Grant
- SSSTS – Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme course (2 days) – £100 Grant
- SSSTS Refresher – Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme course (1 day) – £50 Grant
- SMSTS – Site Management Safety Training Scheme (5 days) – £250 Grant
- SMSTS Refresher – Site Management Safety Training Scheme (2 days) – £100 Grant
- SEATS – Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (1 day) – £50 Grant
- CITB – Temporary Works Co-ordinator (2 days) – £100 Grant
- CITB – Temporary Works Supervisor (1 day) – £50 Grant
Complete a separate form for each training course you are claiming for.
Return the form via Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your claim is approved, The CITB pays the grant by bank transfer, usually within 28 days.